What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less problem. For regular tourists on company or tourism, they’re required to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport.
Guests going to Cambodia will obtain a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will obtain their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and tourists from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to acquire their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
However, the Cambodian government has made processes easier with introduction of e-Visas, everything can be carried out over the internet, and it requires only 24 hours. Though you’ll be instructed to pay for a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a reasonable rate thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Before getting a Cambodian visa, you must first make a decision the type of visa you want. There are lots of visa types available, these include: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, in addition to the e-Visa, which is gotten online.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of effort and time, and in some cases, people have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Getting a visa at the land border or the airport can also be a tough procedure, as it may require lots of payments and bribes in some instances.
Then again, getting a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for long hours. When you apply for the e-Visa, you will get it ahead of time. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 to make the process of visa application faster and easier. This visa lasts for three months, having a maximum stay of 30 days.
Benefits associated with acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can make an application on the internet everywhere you are
- •There is no need for joining long queues
- •The procedure is secure, well planned and quick, and you’re guaranteed of receiving your visa just before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of calling the customer support staff just in case you require any assistance
apply for Cambodia visa requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is available to every country except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll need to process other application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, beginning from the day it was provided to you
- •Your passport have to be at least 6 months just before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are required to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To get a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to apply on the web via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be necessary to fill in your personal information (name, gender, country), passport info, and personal address.
More on: apply for Cambodia visa